Saturday, April 12, 2014

Magical Wands - A Cornucopia of Wand Lore

My first fiction book, Magical Wands - A Cornucopia of Wand Lore, and is available in both paperback and Kindle eBook. I have always loved reading fantasy books, and when I saw the first Harry Potter movie when Harry and Hagrid enter Diagon Alley and buy his text books, I thought that would be so cool and thought that it would be great to read the textbooks.  About a year ago, I decided to go ahead and write one.  Not for Hogwarts but for The Isles of Skye School of Magick. I invented a back story to explain how the book was to published for us mundanes (muggles) to buy and read.  It sort of took on a life of its own and turned out about four times longer than I had planned.  Still, I think it came out pretty well, and it does have some things that you won't find in your typical New Age mystical magic book.  Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment